In My Mailbox (4)

This week I'm very excited cause I got two things I really wanted to have.


Received


I won my first ARC ever at Presenting Lenore

Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Forget everything you ever knew about unicorns…
The sparkly, innocent creatures of lore are a myth. Real unicorns are venomous, man-eating monsters with huge fangs and razor-sharp horns. And they can only be killed by virgin descendants of Alexander the Great.
Fortunately, unicorns have been extinct for a hundred and fifty years.
Or not.
Astrid Llewelyn has always scoffed at her eccentric mother’s stories about killer unicorns. But when one of the monsters attacks her boyfriend in the woods – thereby ruining any chance of him taking her to prom – Astrid learns that unicorns are real and dangerous, and she has a family legacy to uphold. Her mother packs her off to Rome to train as a unicorn hunter at the ancient cloisters the hunters have used for centuries.
However, at the cloisters, all is not what is seems. Outside, the unicorns wait to attack. And within, Astrid faces other, unexpected threats: from crumbling, bone-covered walls that vibrate with a terrible power to the hidden agendas of her fellow hunters to – perhaps most dangerously of all – her growing attraction to a handsome art student… and a relationship that could jeopardize everything.


Lenore it finally arrived! I've just read the first page but I got this feeling of "I think I'm going to enjoy this book". Oh, and thanks for the nice bookmarcks!


Bought



Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)(Spanish Edition)
I don't know if this edition is exclusive of Spain or not. This edition is like a book of the film with the two dvds. It is really nice. I have it with my books in the bookshelf.











So what did you get?

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren.

6 comments:

Reverie said...

yay! rampant!!

Alba Úriz Malón said...

Ohh, Rampant! Ojalá llegue prontito por estos lares ^^! Y esta semana sin falta iré a por el dvd de Crepúsculo :D!!

Amy said...

Congrats on rampant! That looks really good. unicorns at war? I'm in:-D
-AMY

Nancy said...

Rampant is on my TBR pile and I really cannot wait to read it. I hope that you enjoy it and will look for a review. Yeay!! for twilight...I hear that the outtakes are very funny, especially when Rob gets on :)

prophecygirl said...

I love the look of your Twilight DVD. Wow!

Lenore Appelhans said...

I am so happy it finally got there!! I was starting to get worried. Enjoy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails