In My Mailbox (7)

Well, this is going to be a huge post because here are all the book I got during the summer. So if you have time take a look^^.

Bought


*Glass Houses (MV) by Rachel Caine
*The Dead Girls' Dance (MV) by Rachel Caine
*Midnight Alley (MV) by Rachel Caine
*Feast Of Fools (MV) by Rachel Caine
*Night World 1 by L.J.Smith
*Night World 2 by L.J.Smith
*Night World 3 by L.J.Smith
*Gone by Michael Grant
*Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
*Blue Moon by Alyson Noël
*The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
*The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler
*Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
*Ruined: A Novel by Paula Morris
*Dead Connection by Charlie Price
*Strange Angels by Lili St.Crow
*Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
*Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
*Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
*The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


*Stealing Heaven by Elizabeeth Scott
*I heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder
*Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
*La Cosecha de Samhein by José Antonio Cotrina -> I got this in a local bookstore. I haven't read it yet but I can't wait to. It is a new Spanish release and the reviews give to this book and The Hunger Games the same putuation! If you are curious about it here's my traduction of the summary:

The Harvest of Samhein by José Antonio Cotrina

A group of 12 adolescents accept, under deception, to travel to a fantastic kingdom called Rocavarancolia. This journey, for many, will not have turn back.
Once there they discover that they must stay alive until the Red Moon appears, a few months later. During this time this kingdom, yesteryear glorious but today in ruins, full of dangers, magic and mortal creatures, will try to destroy them.
A lot are the expectations that the creatures that form the Council of Rocavarancolia have in them. Thay are the only hope of the kingdom, if they are still alive when the Red Moon emerges in the sky... But what will happen then?



So this is all I got during this summer.
Wow, on Tuesday I'll have my copy of City of Ashes!!!! I'm really excited, I loved City of Bones^^

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren.

6 comments:

Nina said...

OMG you bought lots and lots of books this summer! I'm so jealous! Enjoy reading them'!

Yan said...

I haven't heard from you for a while :D

Alba Úriz Malón said...

Creo que la respuesta a este IMM puede resumirse en un OMG bieeeen alto!!
U-a-h-h-h-!!
Disfrútalos y ponme los dientes largos cuando los reseñes, Pi ;)

PD: siempre tiras de Amazon? Qué más me recomiendas?? Beseeets ^O^

GardenofEdee said...

Looks like you bought about as many books as I did this summer!! I can't stop buying but can't catch up and finish my reading stack! lol

Happy Reading!!!

Silvia said...

Nina-> I just thought Summer = Free Time = Lots of books^^

Yan-> Yeah, I couldn't say goodbye because my computer wasn't working and during the hollydays I didn't have internet so. And now, I'm writing from my sister's computer because mine doesn't start :(

Alba-> Si, normalmente compro por Amazon xk me resulta muy cómodo y la verdad no he tenido problemas con ellos. Por ejemplo: Mientras estaba en el camping, me tenía que llegar un paquete enorme de Amazon (la mayoria de los libros de arruba^^) y un libro por separado. Cuando volví, el grande había llegado pero el pequeño no, así que le envié un mail a Amazon preguntándoles si había alguna forma de mirar si el libro había llegado (xk aquí, como los carteros dejan los paquetes pequeños encima del buzón, pues podría simplemete haber llegado y desaparecido :( )y me contestaron que esperase haste el 22 y que si no llegaba que le enviase otro mail diciendoles si queria mi dinero o que me lo enviasen de nuevo.

GardenofEdee-> I have the same problem, I can't stop buying so I always have books to read^^

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a fantastic week this week. All of those books look so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Related Posts with Thumbnails