Lots and Lots of contests

I finally got my computer back and I hope starting monday I can start again with all the blog stuff (luckily nothhing happened to my reviews ^^)

So now to the point:
As a lot of you know, READ A THON is here again (I missed it again, so I'll wait till next time ), and there are a lot of amazing contest going on.
Cindy at Princess Bookie is hosting like, I don't know, a lot lot lot of different contests. Some of them are open internationally, so those, who like me, live out of The States check it out as well.
Hurry up, because you can only enter till Saturday 11am.

Some of the contest:

Win The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
Win Captivate by Carrie Jones (ARC)


Also, Katie from
Katie's Book Blog is hosting a contest to win HEARTS AT STAKE!!!!
Click
here to go to the post.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails