I am watching New Moon Today YAY!


Sorry for not posting for a week but I've been with my two exams week and I've barely been able to take hold of my keyboard, and I'm afraid I won't be able to post again until next week.

But anyway, this is worth a post entry. TODAY IS THE PREMIERE OF NEW MOON IN SPAIN so I'm going to watch it. I mean if I'm lucky enought and I can get a ticket because today and tomorrow and so on, cinemas will be full.

That's it, I believe in the US the premiere is tomorrow right? I think they said Spain and France were the countries were it would be relese first because Spain was the place where more people went to watch Twilight. Really, I can't believe it, with all people there's in the US..., I went twice to watch it, one in Spanish and another one in the original version. But yeah, when I think of all these crazy fans there're in Spain I think it is possible. XD


Well, I had to post this. See you next week^^

5 comments:

Nina said...

Hope you can get a ticket, this week its going to be in the theatre in Holland. I wanted to buy tickets for saturday, but quess what..yep..they were already sold out. I quess i have to wait till next wait. :(

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm jealous. Enjoy! I'm going Friday morning (I scheduled the day off from work back in May).

vvb32 reads said...

enjoy the show!

wdebo said...

Hope you enjoy it! (Hm, or if you already watched it "enjoyed!" :D )

Also, it's so cool that you're watching "Shanghai Sweethearts"/"Hi My Sweetheart" I absolutely adore that show!! Can't wait for next week...

Thanks for commenting!

Wdebo :)

Emma Michaels said...

I loved New Moon! Hope you enjoy it!!! Clicked follow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails